LAMDA LEVENTIS S.A. strategic goal and commitment is to design and manufacture high-quality reliable products at competitive prices for the external shading systems market, and at the same time to provide a level of services and partner support that will further establish us as a benchmark company.
To accomplish this, we are committed to:
- Supply high quality and innovative products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ and other interested parties’ expectations.
- Deliver our products and services anywhere in the world, right where it is needed and fast
- Continuously improve our service processes, methods and expertise.
- Developing and maintaining high level communication with our customers, suppliers, partners and other interested parties.
- Creating and maintaining a safe and healhty working environment where people become fully involved in achieving our objectives and targets.
- Monitoring and satisfying applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined, addressed and managed.
- Focus on enhancing customers and other interested parties’ satisfaction is maintained.
In order to achieve this the company
- has developed, installed and implements a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2015 and takes accountability for the effectiveness and the continuous improvement of the QMS
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking
- Sets quality objectives and targets that are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company and provides all the resources needed for the effective QMS implementation; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management implementation and encourage, engage and support all personnel’s contribution to the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the QMS
- Routinely monitor, assess, evaluate and report performance in key activities and use the data collected to make informed and effective decisions on how to achieve continuous improvement in its performance. improve our processes.