PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- GENERAL INFORMATION
NOTE: The wireless network administrator, the provider of the operating system of your mobile device, tablet, PC and/or applications, toolbars, services, additions, social networking platforms and third-party websites may also collect, use and share information that concerns you, your device and the use you make thereof. The privacy policies of “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” do not cover third parties or their products, actions or services. “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” is not able to control the way in which third parties collect, use or protect your data. For more information on the privacy practices of third parties, please refer to their privacy policies. In any case, we recommend that you download applications from, connect to and contact only reliable third parties.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- INFORMATION WE REQUEST OF YOU
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- RESPECT OF YOUR PREFERENCES
- GENERAL RULES THAT GOVERN PERSONAL DATA
ΙΙ. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
2.1 Certain Services offer you the possibility to provide information directly to us. For example:
- Several of our Services offer users the possibility to create accounts or profiles. In conjunction with these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information that concerns you, so that you may manage your account or profile. For example, when creating an account via the link http://pro.lamda.com.gr/, you may submit certain information that concerns you, such as your full name, your sex, country, language preference, your e-mail address, your full postal address, your telephone number. If you order a product or a paid service from us, we may ask for your name, contact details, delivery and billing address and credit card information so that we may process your order.
- When you visit the website http://lamda.com.gr/ in order to access the “Lamda Pro” Account that you have already activated, you shall be requested to provide us the following information, by way of an example: the e-mail address that you use as a username for your account and your pre-selected password.
- Some of our Services allow contact with other persons. This contact will be transmitted via our systems and will be stored therein
- When you participate in competitions, promotional activities, prizes, future events and news regarding products and services offered by “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” through its web pages.
2.2 The Website administrator shall collect personal data of the site’s Users only when said users willingly provide them. The procedure for the registration on the Website and the use of its services requires the provision of at least certain personal data. Personal data are details or information that identify a person, such as name, e-mail address or other data that may reasonably be connected with a person’s identity. Any personal data provided by the user/member anywhere on the Website shall be used exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the functionality of the services offered and may not be used by any third parties unless in compliance with the provisions of Law 2472/97, as in force, on the protection and processing of personal data, as in force at any given time.
2.3 The users may, via the website, be provided with the capacity to navigate, via special links (links, hyperlinks, banners), to third-party websites, the content of which is formed at the exclusive responsibility of such persons. “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” shall not guarantee their availability and shall not approve or be responsible for the content, the correctness, the legality, the completeness, the timeliness and the accuracy of the information or the quality and the properties of the products and services that are provided by such persons via the aforementioned websites. “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” shall not be responsible either for errors or malfunction of the third party websites, as well as for any damage caused to the user due to access to and use of the information, services and products provided by such third-party websites.
2.4 The Internet is not a secure environment and, even though “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” uses anti-virus software, it cannot guarantee that the functions of the website will be continuous or free of any kind of errors and viruses and it shall not be responsible for any data loss or other damage caused to the user or third parties that is due either to the use/copying/download or to alteration or infection by viruses or other unauthorized third-party interventions in files and information provided via the website. The user shall be exclusively responsible for the protection of his/her system from viruses.
ΙII. INFORMATION WE REQUEST OF YOU
Procedure used and nature of the information collected and processed
3.1 We collect personal and anonymous information. Such anonymous data are processed statistically and allow us to improve our products and services.
3.2 We collect the information that you provide us with during your registration for the Services of “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” on the website http://lamda.com.gr/ related to the User’s name and any other identifying information that is required for the management of the User’s account. We would like to inform you that your personal data and the information collected and processed when you manage your account on the website http://pro.lamda.com.gr/ are fit for the purpose and are required for the processing of your requests. The data collected are (indicatively) the following:
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Network type
- Host name
- Device PIN
- Product name and version
- Date and time of access to the website
General information regarding the duration and type of device use
12. Data that are stored in the central administration apparatus, such as date and time of system start-up, date, time and duration of operation of the domestic appliances that are connected to the system, data related to taking of photographs
13. Domestic appliance energy consumption data
14. 15. Data and information relating to the way in which our services are used during the recording of your requests
16. Full name
17. Date of birth
18. Language preference
20. Address (street, postcode, city, municipality)
23. Company name (for legal entities)
24. Mobile telephone
26. Fax number
27. Residence details (type of property, surface area, description of property, type of address)
28. Device installation location
29. Confirmation of device use (number and type)
30. Recording and notifications history
NOTE: Some of the remote domestic automation management services may use the technology of the Global Positioning System (GPS); for further information on the privacy practices of third parties, please refer to their privacy policies.
With your consent, geolocation services may be activated on the application installed on your smartphone, touchpad or other compatible device you are using. Geolocation services allow the user to automatically activate the application depending on his/her distance from the selected area; this will in turn activate the preselected domestic devices of the user that are connected to Connexoon. The necessary equipment for the provision of these services usually consists of a geolocation device, on the one hand, which includes a SIM card for connection to the mobile telephony network or the possibility of connection to the Internet via Wi-Fi, Global Positioning System (GPS).