The search for information or the use of this website presupposes the full acceptance of the general terms mentioned therein.
Please read the following terms and conditions for the use of the Website carefully. Each time you use the Website, you agree that you fully accept without reservations the terms and conditions of use that are included herein and that you commit thereto.
I agree and accept without reservations the following terms and conditions:
- LEGAL INFORMATION AND CONTACT
- “LAMDA LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.”, with registered office at the 34th km of Lavriou Avenue, Industrial Zone of Kalyvia, Attica, registered with the General Commercial Register (G.E.MI.) with number 083266302000, is the owner of this website.
- Should you have questions, complaints or for any matter related to the website itself, please contact “LAMDA LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.”, awnings manufacturer at the address 34th km of Lavriou Avenue, Industrial Zone of Kalyvia, Attica, postcode 19010 (tel.: 2299063015, email: email@example.com)
- This website is hosted by the company SHAPE IKE with EETT reg.no. 090-075 ΕΕΤΤ
III. SPECIAL PROVISIONS
- “LAMDA LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” may interrupt the operation of the Website temporarily or permanently, on any grounds and at any time.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (Copyrights)
- Protection of rights:
- This website, as well as the information contained therein, which by way of non-limiting example, includes: texts, graphics, images, photographs, designs, videos, sounds, programs, source code, news, articles, information, data, diagrams, depictions, trademarks, hallmarks, names, logos, product names, company names, etc. (hereinafter “Content”), other than the explicitly mentioned exceptions (third-party copyright), are protected by copyrights and are the property of “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” ACTIVITES SA or to the providers of its content. Consequently, all rights are reserved and protected by the national, EU and international laws in force.
- “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” reserves all copyright regarding the content and copies made thereof.
- Information that is not included in a “download file” is not meant to be printed or reproduced, in whole or in part, in any way. The contents of the website are made available to its visitors exclusively for personal (non-commercial, non-profit) use.
- Information included in the download files may be printed or downloaded for internal information, non-commercial purposes. It is not meant to be given or shown to your customer or to any third party, or to be disseminated.
iii. Any copy of such information must include all disclaimers to the fact that it is our property and is protected by copyright.
- You are not authorized to modify the information in question. By way of exception, you are authorized to translate such information to facilitate your teams’ understanding; in that case, you shall be responsible for any accurate translation.
- We reserve the right to revoke this authorization at any time following notice to be sent individually or posted on this website. Any use must be interrupted immediately.
- All other trademarks, hallmarks, products names, company names, graphics, and logos that are trademarks and copyrights of third parties and may appear on the Website are the property of their legal owners, fall under their responsibility and their appearance on the Website does not constitute and should not be deemed to constitute transfer or license or right of use thereof.
- The trademarks and all labels, in general, of “LAMDA LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.”, design-related or not, and all trademarks, illustrations, images and logos mentioned in this website, registered or not, are and shall remain the exclusive property of “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” and may be reproduced only following approval by their owners. Your access to this website shall not be deemed to be a direct or indirect assignment of any license or right of use of any company names, trademarks, logos and images that appear on this website without the prior written consent of “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.”.
- The whole or partial reproduction, modification or use of said trademarks, illustrations, images and logos on any grounds and by any means without the prior explicit consent of “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” shall be strictly forbidden, except in the case of the creation of a hyperlink to our website in accordance with paragraph 5 below.
- Access to the website and use thereof does not grant any rights on the trademarks and other illustrations, images, logos contained therein.
- OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Any product, process and technology described in this website may be subject to other Intellectual Property rights reserved by ourselves or by third parties.
No rights of use of the Intellectual Property Rights are granted hereby.
- We shall endeavor to provide you with accurate, complete and current information. However, we provide no guarantees regarding the information contained in this website.
- We reserve the right to update or amend any information contained herein without prior notice. Specifically, the products displayed may be changed or removed at any time.
- We cannot guarantee that the information contained in this website complies with local country legislation. You enter this website on your own responsibility and you are responsible for complying with all public order legislation in your country.
- Please check all information from the local entity contained in the website.
- You access and use this website and its contents on your own responsibility. More specifically, you are responsible for your protection against viruses or other destructive or harmful objects.
- In no case shall “LAMDA LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” be held liable for direct or indirect damage that may be caused by access to this website or the use of the information it presents (e.g. error, omission, access difficulties, damage, destruction or viruses that may infect the equipment of the user’s computer). Consequently, the user agrees to use such information on his/her own exclusive responsibility and is called upon to carry out any necessary checks.
- “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” and any of its contractors related to the creation, production or distribution of any content of this website shall bear no liability for any direct, indirect, occasional, specific, consequential or criminal damage, loss of profit, damage to or interruption of business activities resulting from the use or the inability to use this website, even if “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” was informed of the possibility of such damage.
- “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” shall bear and shall accept no liability for any damage to or infestation of your IT equipment or other assets with viruses because of or due to your use of or access to the website. In certain jurisdictions, the waiver of certain guarantees or liability limitations is not allowed; therefore, the aforementioned limitations or waivers may not apply to you. In that case, the liability of “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” will be limited to the highest degree allowed by the legislation.
- In case you are not satisfied with any part of this website, the only and exclusive remedy at your disposal shall be to stop using this website.
- “Lamda LEVENTIS A.V.E.E.” does not guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free access to the website and its contents. This website and all its contents are provided as such, without any guarantee, explicit or implicit, including inter alia title guarantees or non-violation guarantees, or indirect guarantees of marketability or suitability for a particular purpose or with regard to the availability, accuracy, safety, reliability or availability of the website.
VIII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute arising from your access to or use of this website, unless otherwise provided for by mandatory law, shall be subject to Greek law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
Should any provision of this Legal Information Notice become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable on any grounds, said provision shall be considered to be separate from this Legal Information Notice and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions.